This will depend on your profession and whether you are relocating on a temporary or permanent basis. To practise as a radiographer, radiation therapist or nuclear medicine technologist in Australia, you will require AHPRA registration. If you wish to apply for a permanent visa, you must be assessed by ASMIRT.

If you are a sonographer who has qualified outside Australasia, you will need to be assessed by ASMIRT, before you are eligible to apply to ASAR, to practise in Australia.

  • March 31, 2020by GHSadmin