Global Health Source finds jobs all over Australia and New Zealand. “Places like where?”, you ask? Here’s a short list of some of them, with photos, of course!
- Whakatane is a gorgeous coastal town on the east coast, which enjoys some of the warmest, sunniest days in NZ.
- The Coromandel Peninsula lies in the North Island of New Zealand
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia.
- We think Perth is a wonderful place, but it's our home, so we're biased!
- Invercargill is the southernmost and westernmost city in New Zealand, and one of the southernmost cities in the world.